Worship at 10 am each Sunday morning
Directions to 603 Fourth St. SW Childersburg:
- Coming from Birmingham, south on 280, turn left on 4th Street just past the two traffic lights.
- Coming from Sylacauga, north on 280, turn right on 4th Street just past Cadence Bank.
- After four short blocks you’ll see the church on your left.
- Parking is available in the lot beside the church or across 4th Street in the grass.
The street entrance opens to the sanctuary and office level upstairs.
The parking lot entrance opens to the Fellowship Hall and classrooms downstairs.
The Nursery is downstairs next to
the Women’s restroom.
We dress casually for worship and fellowship.
Everyone is welcome.
Sunday School for all ages gathers at 9 am. Many of our classes cooperate by studying a common passage of scripture each week, which is also the theme of worship that day.
- Fellowship Class meets upstairs near the front entrance.
- Women’s Healing Waters Class meets upstairs on the right behind the sanctuary.
- Young Apostles Class meets downstairs near the restroom.
- Men’s Discipleship Class meets downstairs near the kitchen.
- Youth meet downstairs off the Fellowship Hall.
- Children meet downstairs across from the kitchen.
As a church for all generations, we worship in a blended style with hymns and choral music as well as recent praise songs. We worship through prayer, singing and praising God, hearing the Word, and joining in the Apostles’ Creed and the Lord’s Prayer. We celebrate Holy Communion on the first Sunday of each month and all are welcome to take part. Guests say they find a warm welcome here.
Youth Group at 5:30 pm on Wednesday Night
Are you a middle or high school student looking for a place to belong? Then come join our youth group! We meet every Wednesday at 5:30 for a prepared meal, followed by an evening of fun and Bible study as we take a journey through the Bible together. Come make some great friends and greater memories.
WENDSDAY BIBLE STUDY
In this time of COVID-19, we are trying to limit the in-person events we have. WE do have a Wed. study that goes up on our facebook page each week. Tune in to see what God has to say and see the gospel from multiple perspectives. (We will be taking a break from the Wed. study from Nov. 11- Jan. 6)